Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Android main data link over usb

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Android main data link over usb
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:28:02 +0200

I thought the Lisa/m can be used as a usb Host...
I don't want to use the Android smartphone as a hot because not every smartphone can be used this way.
I'll try it with a Host shield and a Arduino.
(as app I'll try to modify Xabber, a xmpp client)
My goal is to use a extremely cheap phone, to get a nearly infinite range with the main data link over the internet conection.

:)
.