Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The reason for ACTUATORS_START_DELAY

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The reason for ACTUATORS_START_DELAY
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 01:33:23 +0200

The mkk_init initializes i2c structures and adresses, which is actually essential. So if the reinitialization helps, the values could be corrupted at some point. Should also mention, I've never had such troubles with mkk actuators on LPC architecture. Felix, with here you mean the current stable version or the master? And on what architecture? My code is based on master, but not sure if have the latest stm i2c fixes, will check out then.
Regards,
Sergey