[Paparazzi-devel] My new paparazzi to be toy

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] My new paparazzi to be toy
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 17:49:27 +0200

Hi.
Right now i am installing the paparazzi gear on it.
It has the saito 57T twin (57cc gasoline) for reduced vibration and its wingspan is over 3m long (3.05) There is no excessive vibration as expected so i hope the imu will work otherwise i will go infrared. I wil also instal a rotating yagi antenna on top for long range telemetry and video. Calculated flying time is about 7 hours max (it is intented for SAR missions)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4BeZcIOec0&feature=youtu.be
Chris