Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem installing paparazzi on OS X

From: Chad Koehnen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem installing paparazzi on OS X
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 21:51:08 +0000

I had the same frustration, in that I spent a year now looking how to fix
incompatibilities. I just recently gave up and dual boot my osx with ubuntu.
The download was 1hr, and the install is 2hr. I was done and got the airframe
up and running on my bench.

I know that's not the result you wanted to hear, but...

FYI: I also just bought a Raspberry PI to attempt to run the base station part,
instead of my osx machine... ok.. I just wanted one.