Re: [Paparazzi-devel] px4 autopilot and paparazzi

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] px4 autopilot and paparazzi
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:33:14 +0100

Hi Felix!
Yes, generally you are right. However there was some specific issues.
What do you mean with a generic fashion? I tried to follow the most common syntax and structure rules, but so far I was the first with doing this, some implementations I've chosen myself. However the Paparazzi is developing with the lightning speed, so sometimes my code could not be really up to date with the paparazzi branches.
Regards,
Sergey