Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to send/log trigger-events?

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to send/log trigger-events?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 23:25:44 -0700

Hello Jørn,

As far as the change in triggering the digital camera, it varies depending on what navigation functions you are using (nav really needs to be cleaned up a considerable amount...). So, for the poly_survey_adv functions, the type of triggering is basically hardcoded. Other functions (like Oval, polygon survey, survey, line, etc), use the LINE_START_FUNCTION and LINE_STOP_FUNCTION macros, that can be defined in the flight plan (or possibly the airframe file). If you grep for these macros you will see where the function will be called. These macros can then be set to which ever function you wish, like how I have in my repo.

In addition, you can define SENSOR_SYNC_SEND in the firmware section of the airframe file to apply to all sensors that use it. See conf/airframes/examples/MentorEnergy.xml for an example.

Hope that helps a little.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer