Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Tobias
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:36:17 +0100

twog+Airspeed_ETS+Baro_ETS+Aspirin1 (USE_AIRSPEED, USE_BARO_ETS)

(all on the same bus) works fine and I flew really a lot during the past -
never the less at some point something was changed or fixed so that for the
stable versions v4.2 and v4.1
both eagle tree sensors dont start up after a restart of the twog - (sensors
are powered from the twog) the imu (Aspirin on the same bus) however is not
affected at all! so for measurement it is not even an risk of flying.
after flashing everything is still working as expected and I made a few nice
flights during november.

Just a guess, but maybe a short delay on startup before initializing the
sensors could do the job - just give those little guys a little time after they
are powered.

Tobi