Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Opto-coupler to trigger a camera on Umarim

From: Eduardo Lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Opto-coupler to trigger a camera on Umarim
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 00:42:25 -0200

No man ... the camera side are opto coupled ... so the current not go across the opto coupler! only the light go.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Michel GORRAZ <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, the trigger current is probably really small, but the optocoupler's led current (umarim side) must be at least greater than the trigger current (camera side) multiplied by the "current transfert ratio" to be sure the optocoupler's transistor will be correctly saturated.

@+
Michel