[Paparazzi-devel] Energy and catapult launch question

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Energy and catapult launch question
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:32:03 +0200

Hi.
I am trying to test the energy control together with the catapult launch module but i have 3 questions. First i don't see where in the "Mentor_energy" airframe file the gains for the energy loop are defined,
are they set to 0 by default?
Secondly is there an example how to use the catapult module in a flight plan? Thirdly which control loop is better (if any) for catapult launch in order to avoid the pitch down problem
during high acceleration after the airplane leaves the ramp?
I use the float_dcm AHRS and i have defined <define name="USE_AHRS_GPS_ACCELERATIONS"/>
Chris