Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On board data logging using TWOG

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On board data logging using TWOG
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 09:33:00 -0700

Hello Guruganesh,

I have never used the openlog logger, but I think you just need to
copy the log.TXT file off of your uSD card, then run openlog2tlm:
$ cd path/to/paparazzi/sw/logalizer/
$ ./openlog2tlm path/to/inputfile.TXT path/to/desired/outputfile.TLM

After this, run the sd2log program:
$ ./sd2log path/to/desired/outputfile.TLM

Then you should get a *SD.data and *SD.log file in the
paparazzi/var/logs/ folder.

Again, I have never done this, so it is just a guess from looking at
the code. You only need the openlog module running on the autopilot
when actually logging data during a flight (i.e. you don't need any of
that when parsing out the log file...)

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer