Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ADC setup question

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ADC setup question
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 15:50:07 -0700

Hello Sergey,

I think one of the main reasons the injected channels are used is
because there is a data register for 4 channels in the injected mode,
so you can trigger the sampling with a timer, then wait till all four
channels are sampled and use a single interrupt (JEOC) at the end to
then copy all four samples into memory. With continuous I think you
need to copy over after every interrupt, unless you use a DMA (which
might have its own problems, there was some discussion on libopencm3
irc).

Hope that makes sense. Could be completely wrong, since I did not
write/design the code :).

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer