Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft Vectornav VN100

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft Vectornav VN100
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:18:51 +0100

Hello Noah,

The vn100 driver is pretty old, and I don't think we'll make the effort to have it running in rotorcraft code in the stable branches (v4.0 and v4.1).
In the master development branch, it has to be converted to the new spi driver. With this, it will be compatible with fixedwing and rotorcraft firmwares, and lpc and stm32 boards. But it is not a priority, so you're welcome to submit a patch for this. AHRS code using this spi driver can be found in sw/airborne/subsystems/ahrs/

Gautier