[Paparazzi-devel] periodic function not running

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] periodic function not running
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 23:49:33 +0200

Hi.
I face a peculiar problem where a module's periodic function does not run at all.
I have assigned a led to it so i am sure that it does not run.
Here is the relevant module's xml part:
  <init     fun="avr_io_i2c_init()"/>
  <periodic     fun="avr_io_i2c_periodic()"  freq="4" delay="2" />
  <event     fun="avr_io_i2c_event()"/>

I have even tried a sceleton avr_io_i2c_periodic() function with only led toggle code inside
with the same outcome (the board is a LISA v2 type).
The avr part is fine and running great but i can't communicate with it for the reason mentioned. Also i want to emphasize that the code compiles fine with no errors or warnings. Any ideas welcomed because i am on it for over 15 hours now and i can't find what is wrong
(maybe after a good sleep :-)  )
Thank you all for your time.
Chris