Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with TLM file decoding

From: Zhang Qiuchen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with TLM file decoding
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 12:34:50 +0000

Hello everybody~

My name is Autumn and I'm trying to write telemetry data to an SD via a TWOG
board (which is connected to the main autopilot board Tiny v2.11 via UART).
When the data is written into the SD card, it is written in a compressed from
and results in a TLM file. The executable file in sw/logalizer/sd2log can
decoding the TLM file and generate a simple data file. However, when I tried to
write telemetry file into the SD card, I cannot decode the TLM file and the
error msg was "Fatal error: exception Failure("Pprz.values_of_payload, too many
bytes:". As far as I can imagine, the data format which the decoder expects
depends on the message id, and there must be somewhere in the code that
specifies this expected format. Does anybody know where this information is
located? And can I modify it in order to enable decoding of arbitrary format of
data ?

Thank you very much! Please reply me if you need more clarification of the
situation!!

Autumn