Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PDF pitch reversed

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PDF pitch reversed
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:24:43 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Chris,

Thanks. The IMU has always been mounted the same way on the planes:

FRONT <---------------------------------------- ASPIRIN with carrier board, mounted with IMU on the top------------------------------------->REAR

    IMU connector this side

I updated to the most recent 4.0x stable code. What does right and up being positive mean? Sorry for the silly questions, but I'm missing something obvious somewhere! When I define a bodytoimu PSI of 180 degrees, the pfd is fine, but I just cant get the roll corrections proper. I think the problem here is with the sign conventions changing. How have you all dealt with it? If I have Manual and auto1 RC controls working fine, the AUTO1 stabilization corrections are wrong. If I have corrections fine, then the Manual stick inputs in either manual or auto1 are reversed!

-Thanks,
Uttam