[Paparazzi-devel] GCS resize in ubuntu 12.04 unity

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS resize in ubuntu 12.04 unity
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:45:02 +0300

Hi.
I lost all my data when my computer decided to die and now i am setting up a TC4400 tablet pc i found used at a good price but it looks like there is a problem with ubuntu 12.04 (unity interface). I can't resize the GCS width wise to make smaller in order to fit to the screen but i can make it longer.
Once i make it longer i can't bring it back to the original size.
Height wise i can make it either taller or shorter at will no problem.
Anybody have noticed this behavior or has any idea of what might be causing it?
Chris