Re: [Paparazzi-devel] My first damaged AP

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] My first damaged AP
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 01:21:13 +0200

Irregular errors during flashing on any autopilot can also be due to bad usb cables or nearby high power transmitters/modems. The latter can radiate so much in the usb cables that it becomes unreliable. We have also very often seen usb devices fail (e.g. ftdi cables) when a 35MHz transmitter is close (<2m) to a laptop with extended antenna.

-Christophe