Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Non-blocking module code

From: limaiem imed
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Non-blocking module code
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 00:07:29 +0200

Hi Gareth,

I copied your branch in my local folder, compiled ppz and used your module in my airframe confihuration. It does not work. The telemetry stopped after the famous 6 minutes.

So I am back to my minimal telemetry configuration.

do you confirm that you flew 30 mins with default_fixedwing_xbee_resetter.xml configuration ?

regards,

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden