Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with QUAT heading in AHRS subsystem

From: Sergej Krukouski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with QUAT heading in AHRS subsystem
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:11:18 +0200

Hallo!

Yes, of course, I’ve also done the normalization.

I’ve just solved this problem in a following way: I increased the mag rate correction coefficient from 2.5 to 50. Seems to have quicker response. I’ve tested it in flight already, it seems to work. The rotorcraft is stable, when I rotate it to 360 degree. But there is next problem – the 2d mag calculation works not really perfect while banking. The rotorcraft has now less stability while braking in flight. But anyway it’s better now.

Sergey.