Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensor

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensor
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 20:42:45 +1000

I think there are still MLX90247 on the Shenzhen spot market. You have to go through a broker/intermediary (unless you speak Mandarin I guess),  check alibaba, e.g.

http://m.alibaba.com/product-gs/432875300/MLX90247.html

Ask about all fees and costs (not just shipping) before agreeing on price :)

Chris Gough