Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L not working - bug on last commit ?

From: Xavier RIVIERE
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L not working - bug on last commit ?
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:26:37 +0200

Master branch of when? What date, still from one year ago, or current master?
In current master (development branch) the ADC ported to libopencm3 is
currently not working. This is a known problem and Piotr is working on
it.
See https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/208

Last master version. I do a "git pull" and test before to post. In fact, it was a mistake from me, as I didn't want to have the dev version, but just have the last version of the main branch. I saw about the battery issue, I'm waiting, so no problem with that.

What is your configuration?

Lisa/L + Aspirin 1.5 + ppm radio + ublox GPS + MKK actuators , on a rotorcraft

What revision was working, which one isn't? (sha1 or exact date and branch)

The v3.9 branch was working last week. I installed maybe two week ago. In fact, I did a "git pull" for installation, and realized after that I got the v3.9. I do a "git pull" last week, before to notice that I have a different branch. So the problem is the moment I get the v3.9 and last week. By the way, it's working in "master" branch, so it's something different between the two branch.
Why do you think there was a bug introduced here? Sounds rather
unlikely, since you can see on
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/commits/v3.9 there were no
significant changes regarding hw.
I know. But maybe AHRS or guidance change introduce an endless loop ? Or an exception fault ? Even without hw link, it can be a bad hw call or tasks conflict.