[Paparazzi-devel] airframe config - minor adjusts - help needed

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] airframe config - minor adjusts - help needed
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 05:13:20 +0000

Whel, today i make my first flight with constant airspeed (20m/s) using airspeed_eps and constant altitude (70m) using baro_bmp on TWOGy board.

for now i have only 2 problems to finish my BIG FLYwing.

1- In AUTO1 the PFD show -7 deg in pitch axis  for an aligned flight.
have a way to adjust the airframe for the pfd stay aligned when airplane are perfect aligned in pitch axis ?
What is the parameter PITCH_NEUTRAL_DEFAULT and ROLL_NEUTRAL_DEFAULT ?

I adjusted the acc neutral for aligned pitch fly making some flights and making the adjusts to the sensor.

2- the is a big problem. My flywing crashed 8 times due to this problem.
Some time when i change the MODE from AUTO1 to AUTO2 the throttle go to near 0% for some seconds.
After some wait the throttle increase but some time this occurs too late and plane stall and crash.

i not understand way the throttle are reduced too much.
somebody now this issue ?

this problem occurs is two different airplanes with 2 different ppz autopilot (LISA_M and TWOG) and the airframe file are base on 2 different examples.

any help will be appreciated.