[Paparazzi-devel] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Change of git branching model.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Change of git branching model.
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 02:43:57 +0200

Hi all,

In order to improve the development workflow and provide stable releases we have changed our git branching model.
The branch "master" is now our development branch.
Please see the http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/RepositoryStructure page for more details.

If you want to update, the v3.9 branch is recommended for most users at this point.
To switch to that branch, run
   git fetch
   git checkout v3.9

We have also cleaned up the configuration:
More details on how to choose the appropriate settings files will follow, refer to the example configurations in conf/conf.xml.example for now.

Your friendly neighborhood Paparazzi Team