Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Upload firmware-Device no found(Lisa/M 2.0)

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Upload firmware-Device no found(Lisa/M 2.0)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 17:51:22 +0100

On 01/05/12 17:31, C. Y. Chen wrote:
Hi,

I am facing troubles when uploading firmware to lisa M.
I'm new to linux, using ubuntu 11.10, and lisa M connect to laptop with USB
I followed the wiki pages to setup paparazzi center,
when l tried to upload the firmware, it got issue "Error: unable to open ftdi device: device not found"(as shown in attached .png),

Which Lisa/m version do you have?
Most likely you have Lisa/m 2.0 which uses Luftboot to flash. Which would not use a FTDI device but a libusb raw device. Required udev rules have been added recently in the dev branch.

In conf/boards/, there is no lisa_m_2.0.make file, also imu have no aspirinv2.1。Where can i get this two files?

For those boards you need the dev branch which is pretty much the beta version for the upcoming release.

git checkout dev