Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS not working

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS not working
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:42:51 -0700

Jaime,

The modem and GPS do not have to have the same baud rates to
communicate. My uBlox LEA-5H receiver uses 38,400 baud rate and my
Xbee 900 MHz modem uses a 9600 baud rate and I can communicate with
the aircraft and see it's location. Here is my airframe file:

https://github.com/cwozny/paparazzi/blob/dev/conf/airframes/UniversityOfArizona/MV2_Lisa2.xml

- Chris