Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Can a Lisa/* drive more than 7 PWM outputs?

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Can a Lisa/* drive more than 7 PWM outputs?
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 20:24:41 +0100

I just noticed that the Lisa/M 2.0 is advertising 8 PWM outputs and still has i2c1 and i2c2. A post from Antoine over a year ago (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2010-11/msg00118.html) mentioned being able to provide 8 PWM outputs at the expense of the i2c1 pins if it would be needed. Can the Lisa/M 1.0 do this too?

Simon