Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On board data logging using TWOG

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On board data logging using TWOG
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:14:28 +0100

Hi Christophe,

with the high PCLK setting included it worked for me

https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/commit/55672048f0a309749d93985f26b656ac5fd2e9de

Martin

On 06.03.2012 09:06, Christophe De Wagter wrote:
I tried to test that code recently. It compiles again and the twog is
correctly detected as mass storage device by the PC but either I had a
bad card or bad wiring or it there was an other issue as it did not work
instantly.

-Christophe

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Stephen Dwyer <address@hidden