Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SPI transaction queue driver for Lisa/M and other

From: Andre Devitt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SPI transaction queue driver for Lisa/M and other STM32F10x based autopilots
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:38:58 -0500

Felix,
   Just sent a pull request to dev branch. Actually sent 2, one which
just adds the support for the queue, and another pull request which
changes the aspirin2 imu to use spi_submit(&spi2,&trans) as opposed to
spi_rw().

The configuration function for the aspirin2 still waits for
SPITransSuccess after each config step however as it doesn't seem that
that behavior needs to change.

Andre.