Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LandKamp 3.12

From: Steffen Spies
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LandKamp 3.12
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 20:38:30 +0100

54 people already registered.
There is teaser out, some aerial photos and movies.

Have a look and join the LandKamp 2012 - it will be big fun!
http://www.landkamp.de/

Cheers,
    Steffen

Am 25.01.2012 21:28, schrieb Felix Ruess:
Sounds like fun!
Unless I'm already off travelling by then, I will definitely come!
Shouldn't be a big deal to put something together to present some
paparazzi internals and make a demo.

Cheers, Felix