[Paparazzi-devel] Where to get JTAG adapter and Picoblade harness?

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Where to get JTAG adapter and Picoblade harness?
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:47:36 +0000

I'm gearing up for the arrival of Lisa/M next month.

Most parts are easy to get. I would appreciate some help though with the following.
I could perhaps find that stuff myself, but I don't want to get it wrong.

* A USB JTAG adapter that ideally has the right pin header for Lisa.
* A set of crimped good quality wires on Picoblade connectors for the Lisa Wiring harness. (I say good quality because I don't want stiff flat cables)

Ideally from a source in the EU. (Farnell?)

Thanks for helping
 Tilman