Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M PPM Receiver

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M PPM Receiver
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:18:24 +0100

Hi Chris,

you need to connect the ppm input to servo6, the uart is only for
spektrum receivers that directly talk serial...
Also see http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M/Tutorial/FixedWing#PPM_receiver

Please feel free to add proper information about this to
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M where appropriate...

Cheers, Felix