[Paparazzi-devel] Looking for a colaborator

From: Rui Costa
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Looking for a colaborator
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 15:30:09 -0100

Hello,

I'm starting a new project and I intend to use some Lisa/L for controlling an UAV.

We have some specific requirements and need to do some small changes to the actual paparazzi autopilot.

And for that we need some help from someone with experience. We are looking for one or two colaborators to work with us.

If interested, please reply and I can send more details.

Best regards
Rui Costa