Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dependencies missing

From: Andre Devitt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dependencies missing
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 18:33:05 -0400

I had a similar issue with 11.10. I think it has something to do with
the new multi-arch support as the ivy-c-ocaml:i386 can be installed.

I manually built the packages for 64-bit and it seems to work.

The two packages I built are attached, if you install them manually
with dpkg -i [package name] it should work.

Andre.