Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Joystick question #2 and probably solved

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Joystick question #2 and probably solved
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:36:19 +0100

Hi Chris,

if I understand it correctly the broadcasted or forwarded types only
have an effect if you are using telemetry xbee_api.
Since you seem to use transparent mode this should not matter at all.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

I also just pushed a commit to master that actually makes the yaw from
the 4ch message usable.

However I haven't had any luck to get radio_control datalink working
properly... it seems I'm always in rc lost mode and only very
occasionally and briefly get an rc ok....

Cheers, Felix