Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L availability in shops

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L availability in shops
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:26:53 +0200

Dear Jochen Rieger,
the TWOG is a good choise if you want to fly normal aircraft.
You can by a GPS for about 30 Euro and a Sparkefun- IMU for 50 Euro.
If you have palce the YAPA  is also possibble and has a connector for the Xbee.
Regards
Heinrich

Jochen Rieger schrieb:
Hello community,

At JobyRobotics.de, there is Lisa/L out of stocks. Do anyone know where i can buy it on another way?
Lisa/M is available, but I read at the wiki that the board is just for developers and experiences user.
In addition, Lisa/M hasn' t a gummstix interface.

I did want to buy Lisa/L because with this board i thought i would have more functionality with more payload, later.

What is a good alternative? YAPA?

Can anyone help me.

Best regards.
Jochen Rieger