Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps

From: Joseph Wagster
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:27:59 -0700

Hello,

We somehow got the gps module to pick up satellites through u center. However when we change the configuration and then go to configue configue save current configuration it does not save after we cycle the power. Also the tech support at u blocks told us there is an acknowledge  section and it does not light up has he says it would. Other than the com port or the baud rate we know are right because we receive the satellites, does anyone have any ideas about what we could be doing wrong.

Thank you very much,
Joey