[Paparazzi-devel] IMU's

From: Ensslin Oliver (enso)
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU's
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 13:56:54 +0000

Hi All

I beleive the ArduIMU+ V2 has been discontinued. As we fly our UMARS (with Tiny 2.11) with this IMU and several “student planes” I am thinking of changing to another IMU.

What would be your recommendation?

How do the other IMU’s compare with the ArduIMU? (for fixed wing)

Would the Aspirin IMU be appropriate for the replacement?

How is the vibration tolerance for Aspirin?

I would be thankful if you would tell me your experience.

Thanks

Oli