[Paparazzi-devel] error messages

From: Monika.Scheibe
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] error messages
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 07:07:20 +0000

Dear community,

since a few days (after I made a Paparazzi update with "git pull" and new
paparazzi compilation "make") I get error messages during execution like:

Failure("Pprz.values_of_payload, wrong argument: 00 08 ")
Failure("Pprz.values_of_payload, too many bytes: 00 03 01 2a 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 ")

Even a new update and a new compilation did not help in this issue.

Does anybody has the same problems? Or is anybody familiar with this message?

Best wishes,
Monika