Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:31:13 +1000

> I thought it is clear as you are looking in the picture at the top of the
> board…
> so top pins are the ones highest above the top of the board.

I guessed that, but on the TWOG/Tiny pages the side with the plugs is
referred to as the bottom. Makes sense for the Tiny, I assume the
Aprin has up-side/down-side, but I don't know what they are (yet).

> I am not sure how to make an annotation that would be clearer then this. ;)
> Ideas are welcome! :D

maybe:
 * picture from the side, labelled signal / SV / GND.
 * annotation: "top" servo pins are furthest from board

Chris Gough