[Paparazzi-devel] TWOG + JR D7 autopilot mode switch

From: limaiem imed
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] TWOG + JR D7 autopilot mode switch
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 00:18:01 +0200

Hi all,
my setup is made of:
I got my GSC to work in tunnel mode and I am looking at the GPS trying to get a 3D fix (I think it is impossible to get a 3D fix indoors).

I started to test the AP mode change from MANUAL to MODE1 and then to MODE2 and here rises an issue.

just after starting, the AP it switches to HOME mode in this mode I see that servos are reacting to IR sensors ... when I change the AP mode to MANUAL the servos are still reacting to the IR sensor responses ... it is normal ? I thought that in MANUAL mode the IR are disabled and I can control the air plane with my radio. More confusing, I was trying to change the AP mode from my radio (by acting on my 3 position switch) but nothing happened ...  Is it possible to change the AP mode from the radio control ?

I checked the output of the PPM board and I can see the right output but it seems that the AP does not understand the radio information.

I am using the default paparazzi XML files.

Any idea about this problem ?

Regards,

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden