[Paparazzi-devel] LisaM wiring question

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] LisaM wiring question
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:45:16 -0700

Hi World,

May I ask a favor?

I have wired my Lisa/M and hoped maybe I could get a review before I attempt to
power it this way.

If wiring will work I'll gladly offer it to the Wiki as an example. I've tried
to follow advice given in the past for wiring.

Question. Is the resistor required on each PPM out pin? I want to remove the
extra pins by removing the daughter board and put only 1 row of pins on the end
for only PPM. Will i have to also somehow get the resistor there as well?

Sincerely,
David Conger

image/jpg