[Paparazzi-devel] Gps sensitivity problem

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Gps sensitivity problem
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:39:43 +0300

I apologize for my previous message's subject
(gps problem), i was at work and i had many things on my mind.
I will try again in an open space but all other gps units i had could lock or at least receive something at the same location where i tried this one, the only difference was the overcast weather
with rain clouds.
Maybe the gps receiver is affected by heavy clouds i don't know.
The gps unit is the GS407 from Sparkfun and it is brand new.
Just to be safe i ordered one of the Paparazzi designed GPS units from David as it looks to me that quality control is lacking those days when it comes to mass produced units.
Thank you all for the help/suggestions.
Chris