Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:39:06 +0200

Prof Warmers and Leandro, here it ismy master thesis.

It has been written in Spanish, but I think the maths, implementation and results can be followed without problems despiting the language.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2689187/tesina_Hector.pdf

Leandro, I'm interested as well in your bachelor thesis :P, I'm looking forward to see what you have done to Mentor xDD

Cheers.