Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: "Paparazzi UAV data link (Rui Costa)"

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: "Paparazzi UAV data link (Rui Costa)"
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:05:10 +0000

Great news. Thanks. I'm in contact with our communication regulator to conffirm that.

Rui Costa.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Hector Garcia de Marina <address@hidden> wrote:
I guess it is, at least for Sweden in Kiruna (they are very very restrictive in this area because it is a ground station for satellites and other spacial stuff). We used this radio for an UAV for other proposes and they allowed us to employ it.

I know it is legal in Spain as well.

Héctor.