Re: [Paparazzi-devel] web site problems

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] web site problems
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:28:41 +0100

Hi Kevin,

I think you have got confused.

The official website of Paparazzi is located at http://paparazzi.enac.fr
Here you can find all the information you need.

To use Paparazzi, you must be using a Linux based operating system (Ubuntu or Debian recommended).

Then follow the instructions here:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation

Many thanks,
--G

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:13:16 +0100, kevin86 <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam:
I am a Chinese student, when I deeply fall in love with your Paparazzi when I read it for the first time. Thank you very much for sharing such a great resource.Therefore, I decide to learn it myself. Since I have little knowledge about it,I have to study from the R/C Pilot Project. However,I can not open some links of the URL,when I read the information on the siteAll of them parts I can not open as follows.
1.        R/C Ground Station
Using the AGWPE sound card packet driver ( http://www.raag.org/sv2agw/ ) the packets of telemetry data are decoded and passed on to the ground station software via TCP.
2.        R/C Plane Locator and Voltage Watch (PPM & PCM)
All files are avalaible for download via a web interface to the anonymous cvs server at: SourceForge.
3.        R/C Auto Pilot
You may obtain all the necessary files in one of two ways.
You can download a complete archive of version 1.1.
or you may browse the CVS repository on SourceForge
I sincerely hope you can email me the contents that I can not open.Thank you very much.
I am looking forward to your reply.

                              YOURS

                               KEVIN

                           2011-4-25