[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Telemetry over UDP (Michael Weigand)

From: Paul Cox
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Telemetry over UDP (Michael Weigand)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 15:56:33 +0200

Michael,

Poinix and others helped me last summer get telemetry and datalink working over udp (over wifi) with the fms code on the overo. It was on the "beth" test bench (which uses the Lisa-L board). My notes are on the wiki (http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Paul_Cox_Activity_Log#Summer_2010) and the code is in git (sw/airborne/firmwares/beth). I try to compile it regularly to make sure it doesn't break as the build system evolves, but please let me know if something is no longer working.

Paul

Message: 2