Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AspirinIMU

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AspirinIMU
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 19:51:24 +0000 (GMT)

Is it true then that JobyRobotics will only support hardware from JobyRobotics and not Paparazzi Open Source hardware?
David

On Mar 01, 2011, at 09:51 AM, Piotr Esden-Tempski <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

As far as I know there is no AspirinIMU support for the older autopilots like TINY and TWOG yet. There are drivers for Lisa/L that you can use there. It may need some work. I don't know what exactly has to be done though to get Aspirin run on TWOG, I don't have one and never used one. :) You will definitely need an SPI and an I2C interface.

On Mar 1, 2011, at 1:52 AM, GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a question about this IMU, how is it wired to the autopilot(twog in my case)? I suppose it is needed the carrier board…
> Has it been tested yet?
> What steps must be followed to make it run? Is it only modifying airframe firmware definitions?
> Thanks

Cheers Esden

--
Blog: http://www.esden.net