[Paparazzi-devel] Flying Wing

From: Ing. Niki Regina
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Flying Wing
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:29:09 +0100

Dear friends,

I have got a flying wing full equipped by servos and remote control.

My project is to build on it a paparazzi autopilot and I want to do the first fliying around the end of April so I don't have so much time.

Have anyone equipped its wing flying with something similar?
Can someone suggenst me which one is best between the different choices(Tiny, Arduipilot, Twog, Lisa)?
Which one at the moment has given the best results?