Re: [Paparazzi-devel] C code not rebuilt after changes to flight plan

From: Andreas Gaeb
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] C code not rebuilt after changes to flight plan
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:39:49 +0100

Am 26.01.2011 13:41, schrieb Gautier Hattenberger:
> Have you clean your aircraft before build ?
no, that's what I wanted to avoid. I'm working on a rather slow
(virtual) machine, so I wanted to compile as little code as possible
(but as much as needed, of course). If I clean the aircraft before,
everything works as expected.

> If you open the file var/<your ac>/generated/flight_plan.h, is it
> complete ? You should have #define // FLIGHT_PLAN_H on the last line.
yes, it is.

> What did you change in the flight plan ?
I'm trying to tune some calls for maneuvering functions I wrote myself.
It's a rather tedious process to wait for the complete compile after
tuning a constant in the xml file, so I thought there could be a small
fix to the makefiles to speed that up.

> Does it still works with the basic FP ?
seems to be independent of the flight plan, as well as of editing with
text editor or GCS.

I had just hoped this would be just a small glitch in one of the
makefiles and somebody with experience with the build system would know
how to fix this easily. But if this is not the case, I'll continue
cleaning the aircraft before rebuilding.

Best regards,
        Andreas