Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Arudimu Integration Problem (Rafael Espi

From: Rafael Espino Gómez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Arudimu Integration Problem (Rafael Espino G?mez)" #2
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:57:19 +0100

Hi Chris,

I try it with GPS lock and the erratic movement of the Elevator takes place in both Auto1 and Auto2. The PFD shows me a perfect and stable leveled aircraft,
without vibrations or noise.
If I move the aircraft in Auto2 mode, the elevator moves but this movement is almost imperceptible because the erratic noise is very high. In Auto1, if I move the elevator stick, it moves with the same behavior.